Well, my intention was to have an outfit post lined up for today, but instead…
Just one of those weeks, you know? I’ve been abiding by my mantra lately: Living your life will only inspire your work, right? That is, unless you do it so consistently that you can’t queue up blog posts — haha. As a result, I thought I’d round out the week by sharing a few links I’ve been loving:
- In defense of not wearing make-up.
- If you’re thinking about moving to New York (now or later), Mackenzie has some great tips to consider.
- Jamie just celebrated her birthday and blogged about 30 things she’s learned in 30 some-odd years.
- Here’s some tips on how to gain more Instagram followers (the organic/right way). Thanks, Julia!
- I’m traveling a lot this month — First Aid Beauty’s FAB Faves To Go kit has been my skin’s lifesaver.
- Rebecca Taylor is having a great sale (25% off: RTSPRINGFF14) — I couldn’t resist the jacquard sweater.
- Lauren recently re-launched her new lifestyle blog, how great does it look?
- Have you bought anything from Nordstrom’s BaubleBar collection yet?
- I’m obsessed with Jessica’s head-to-toe DKNY look.
- Great list: 21 people on what it takes to be successful.
- In addition, I blogged the 10 best quotes from LuckyFABB.
- Grace’s outfit is pretty fantastic (and you know I love an all black err’thang ensemble).
image via Paper & Stitch