So, I spent all day thinking that yesterday was Friday. Yet again!
If anything, it’s an indication of how hectic my work/life/blog balance (or lack there-of) has been lately. And also, admittedly, how little sleep I’ve been getting each night.
In particular, it’s been a busy and very inspiring month in the New York City blogosphere.
Look at my girls out there making shit happen. Literally, crushing it — and here I am sitting essentially on my AC unit in a robe drinking a white wine seltzer at 2:20 a.m.
Here’s your pseudo-weekly dose of links, links, links that I loved this week — because really, what else is there really to do beyond procrastinating on a summer Friday?
- I’m living in these white denim shorts this summer.
- Jessica’s summer bucket list is quickly becoming mine, too.
- I loved reading Anna Wintour’s top career tips — and I agree with all five!
- In case you missed it, here’s the playlist I have on repeat all month.
- Pinch me moment… SoulCycle featured me on their blog last month!
- Did you know that you can custom-design your own Jack Rogers sandals?
- Don’t forget to enter my MZ Wallace handbag giveaway (there will be two winners)!
- Last week, Courtney had a few of us over for macarons & mimosas. Isn’t she the cutest hostess?
- I’m working on a summer guide to NYC — what places/recos do you want? (Tweet me or comment!)
- That Topshop dress that Beyoncé wore (we styled it here), isn’t on sale anymore, but it is back in stock!
- Here’s a sure-fire way to tame your tresses when humidity hits (1:13 is my favorite part; just sayin’).
- I’m living vicariously through Christine’s travel diary… Especially these photos from Portao Venere in Italy.
- Have you heard of Nourish? It’s like Birchbox, but for healthy snacks — my entire office is hooked. (Here’s a code to get 50% off your first month.)
That seltzer bevvy was delicious, by the way. What are you up to this weekend? Hope it’s a lovely one.