Happy Friday, guys. This week was a busy one and I’m sure as hell looking forward to wine’ing it down.
Kicking off today’s link love-centric post a bit differently — with a few updates from my end.
RSVP // Consider today’s post as a Digital Save-the-Date of sorts. On Monday, 7/28 at 8 p.m. EST, I’m hosting a Tweet-up with Glam.com. We’ll be talking Instagram tips, tricks and best practices — so if you’re able, join in on Twitter and share your smarts. (I’ll be posting a recap that includes my favorite tweets from the discussion!)
FYI // I was recently introduced to CoSchedule (thanks, Victoria & Hitha!) an all-inclusive social media calendar for WordPress users. Lifechanging, guys — have you heard of it? The first two weeks are free; after that it’s $10/month. Anything that makes scheduling Pinterest/Twitter/Tumblr content that easy worth the marginal investment, in my book.
Your turn: Anything you want to share? Stories? Rants? Raves?
Okay, then. Let’s kick off this fine Friday with a round-up of lighthearted links — perfect for a morning of work-place procrastination:
- Victoria is giving away a Lo & Sons bag this week!
- I’m normally not a gingham girl, but I love this dress on Carly.
- If you read one thing from my interview with Kel & Kate, I hope it’s the quote at the end.
- I’m not a fan of Birkenstock’s (on me), but here’s a cute pair of Joie slides that I love.
- … And if you’re more of a thong (shoe) wearer, this pair is awesome — and comes in NINE colors.
- “My beach game is lame this year,” and other reasons I love Maya McDonald. Same, girl. Same.
- But seriously, are you following Humans of New York? I mean, this photo & caption alone…
- Hell yeah, payday! Think I found my next purchase — how awesome is this shift dress?
And in case you missed it on c+c…
- My, uh, sticky situation.
- What I wore to a picnic in Central Park.
- The songs I’ve been listening to all summer.
- #FBF: Remember that time I rode the elevator with Tory Burch?