Peaks & Pits, May 8
Peak: Work, man. Work. I love teaching so much! I’m going to be in Chicago for a few days next week (teaching at SoulCycle Old Town on Tuesday, May 12 at 8:30 p.m.), so I’m looking forward to being back on my old stomping grounds for a bit.
Pit: I kept a low profile this week, as I was actually pretty sick. You know how that in-between-seasons scratchy throat just creeps up on you? Nothing a little tea and a lot of water couldn’t fix. I’m all good!
How was your week? Do feel free to share your peaks & pits in the comments below.
Sales & Such
- The perfect spring blazer — under $100.
- Just bought this pretty off-the-shoulder blouse.
- Nailed it. Rebecca Minkoff’s spring color palette is perfection.
- The summer sandals I’ve been wearing non-stop (pictured below) are only $39.
- Wait, I need these in every color! Finally, the perfect spring tank — and the price is so right.
- I love these boldly-colored BaubleBar beads. A perfect edition to any spring ensemble!
- This weekend, get an extra 30% off all sale styles at J.Crew with code SALETREAT.
- … And, yep: Everything at Old Navy is STILL on sale. Have you shopped their activewear yet?
- Zappos has some cute, last-minute Mother’s Day gift ideas — as well as free two-day shipping.
- Don’t forget, you get 15% off Nourish Snacks (my favorite!) with code CORALS15 this month! Start with the sampler pack if you’ve never had ’em before.
- #CalypsoCares is on! Now through May 18, you can donate like-new articles of clothing (or make a $5 donation online) and save 20% on your full-price purchase.
Links I Loved
- Five design elements that every blog needs.
- Perspective: THIS is what SoulCycle is all about.
- So good. This video with Anna Wintour and Seth Meyers is hilarious!
- I am totally obsessed with Grace’s flamingo cover-up (and matching shoes).
- Just bookmarked this healthy recipe. Avocado and spinach sauce? Yes please!
- The perfect summer reading list. Book club, anyone? The Girl on the Train is first on my list.
- What a cute idea! Alyson filmed little bits of her day in order to compile this monthly mini video.
- My OG SoulCycle Instructor (hi, P!) shared his Soul-inspired playlist on Style.com.
- 20 studios in New York are giving 100% of their proceeds to charity for the city’s annual Fit Week.
- Jimmy Fallon rights the (accidental) wrong of the Price is Right — who gave a treadmill to a winner in a wheelchair. Awkward? (She’s a good sport!)