Happy Friday (the 13th), guys! LOTS of great sales and such to share with you today…
First and foremost:
Immediately, I went straight to the handbag section and found the metallic mini Pashli by 3.1 Phillip Lim that I’ve been lusting over for two years. TWO YEARS — ever since I got the metallic boots (on sale), pictured below.
For a hard-to-find bag by a brand that never goes on sale, 20% off (with code OTTELOVE20), that’s fate my friends. The gold/platinum version is cute, too — there are eight different Pashli styles available, among other handbag options.
I would have also purchased rag & bone’s black leather booties, but unfortunately my size seems to be the only one that’s sold out.
Full-price items on Otte rarely go on sale (as is the case with all these designers) — including Black Friday & Cyber Monday — so if you see something you’ve been dying for, I suggest you snag it now for 20% off. Their brands/designers include Karen Walker sunglasses, Alexander Wang bags, J Brand jeans, Schutz shoes. Illesteva sunglasses and more — even Canada Goose jackets! Remember to use the code OTTELOVE20 at checkout. Promo ends on Sunday!
*Write drunk, edit sober! I bought the bag and then came back to edit today’s post. Priorities, you know?
Pits: I mentioned this sometime last week, but I’ve been feeling rather under-the-weather lately. I hate to admit when I’m sick, but I finally went to the doctor and it turns out I have an upper respiratory infection — and a middle ear infection. Cute. Reaaaal cute. Ha! That’s rendered me pretty much useless outside of my teaching schedule this week (we power through!), so I’ve got some major cabin fever built up.
Peak: On the plus side, I’ve had a lot of time to GSD (Get Shit Done) on the blog front. I’ve started working on my strategy for holiday shopping, gift guides and the like. (Remember last year’s Cyber Monday guide?) If there’s anything you’d like to see (or not see) this year, comment below or give me a shout. Who are you shopping for? What’s your budget? HOLLER!
Without further adieu, here are this week’s links:
Sales & Such
- This buffalo check coat, though.
- I’ve been getting so many compliments on these boots.
- Tory Burch’s small Robinson tote is on sale — it’s more than $125 off!
- Um, how perfect are these mini turkey-shaped candle holders?
- Think I found my new favorite blanket scarf — for less than $35!
- FYI: Nordstrom has two for $24 opaque tights — available in three colors.
- An amazing discovery… Forever 21 has really cute, Lulu-looking sports bras (for cheap).
- Awesome gift idea: BaubleBar x Vaseline bejeweled minis! Comes in the cutest packaging, too.
- Naturally, I love everything in Bloomingdale’s’ fall catalog — and it’s all modeled by blogger Blair Eadie.
- So far, I am loving my Jawbone UP band (I have the “sand”-colored UP3 and have been wearing it in most of my recent posts) — review will be up on Monday!
Links I loved
- Today is World Kindness Day! Here’s how I’ve been celebrating.
- Happy fifth birthday, Bows & Sequins!
- Eight things you’ll learn from Garance Dore’s new book.
- Yum! I’m totally making these quinoa-stuffed peppers this weekend.
- Some good reminders: 10 daily tweaks to make to majorly improve your life.
- Alex wrote a great recap of Go Blog Social — the conference I spoke at two weeks ago.
- Here’s five ways to style a blanket scarf, a la Glitter Guide. (Thanks for including me!)
- Interesting… Apparently, Google has a new “smart reply tool” that will respond to e-mails for you.
- Really enjoyed Victoria’s take on how friendships change over time… This is something I’ve gone through in my late-20’s especially.
Trending on c+c
- A blogger’s guide to mastering social media.
- A great way to style your summer dresses this fall/winter.