Peaks & Pits
Pit: The first week after the holidays is rough. In fact, it kinda feels like whiplash, doesn’t it? We made it, though. Smooth sailing into the weekend, my friends.
Peak: You might have heard the news, but SoulCycle is popping-up in 10 cities for three days — offering free classes! Click here for info on the tour and make sure you bookmark when it’s time for you to sign up for classes. (They will fill up very quickly.) Chicago, I’ll see you out there!
Sales & Such
- It’s Sneakerboot season!
- My favorite cozy winter blanket.
- I finally bought my favorite white tee in another color.
- Obsessed with 3.1 Phillip Lim’s white-and-black color-blocked bucket bag this season.
- Birchbox just launched their own long-lasting make-up line. I can’t wait to test-drive the mascara!
- Making a quick trip to Mexico next week! I purchased this off-the-shoulder shirt to wear with white jeans.
- Thoughts on the new arrivals to Cupcakes & Cashmere’s collection? I like this duster vest…
- Just bought so much stationery from Nocturnal paper company. Aren’t their greeting cards so cute?
- Just discovered a cute local company: From Phoenix With Love; their “Pizza Hotline Bling” tee is my fave.
Links I Loved
- Why you should stop asking people to get coffee.
- The best (and worst) protein bars to keep in your cabinets.
- Relevant: How and when to touch-up your make-up at the office.
- Obama just banned those little microbeads in your face wash… Read why!
- Jen put together an awesome local resource of colored walls located in Chicago.
Trending on c+c this week
- Is it too soon to re-wear the dress I wore on New Year’s Eve?
- Yep. Still can’t stop wearing this plaid poncho, you guys.