Show of hands: Longest week ever?
… Well, maybe not ever. But it sure did feel strangely long, didn’t it?
Peaks & Pits
Peak: Teaching nearly 20 (!) classes this weekend was exhausting, but really exhilarating. I’m too tired to elaborate beyond that, ha! (Oh, and that Blackhawks win last night… Hell yeah! Game six, here we cone.)
Pit: Really sad to hear about Prince’s passing… Such a musical legend and overall artistic inspiration.
Sales & Such
- Summer essential: This hat, though.
- Need: Olivia Palermo’s new collection of sunglasses for Westward \\ Leaning.
- I am obsessed with this keyhole dress (bought it for 10% off with code CANDY).
- Here’s the structured, sleeveless blouse I’ve been wearing with everything this season.
- Guilty: I bought another bodysuit from Topshop this week… I seriously can’t stop wearing this one!
- Sale alert! Get up to 30% off at Tory Burch using the code BLOOM this weekend. I really want this black bucket bag.
*Shop this week’s links:
Links I Loved
- Have you tried The Happy Diet? Count me in.
- Super cute outdoor decor idea for spring: DIY recycled planters.
- How to stay disciplined and get massive amounts of shit done. (I need to read this every week.)
- I’ve been playing this song in SoulCycle all week. It’s actually a remixed commencement speech — give it a listen (and take it to heart)!
- This just in: You can booze along the boardwalk at Navy Pier (in Chicago) this summer!
- Holy smokes! I love Anthony’s studio apartment makeover… So good.
Ask me anything
“Where is that rose gold and white marble desk lamp from in your Snapchats?” via Snapchat
Trending on c+c this week