I swear, every time I turn around it’s the end of the week. In a good way, sure; but moreso in a way that’s like “shit, where in the world did the last week go?”
Ah, well. It’s Friday!
Peaks & Pits
Pit: Still got this lingering cold-and-flu situation going on. Here’s hoping it’s over very soon, because…
Peak: I’m leaving for Paris tonight! Quick trip to stay with Jess (bows & sequins) during the remainder of her time there. Lots of updates (social media, most immediately) to come.
Here are this week’s links:
- PSA: My favorite nude-colored tassel sandals are 25% off. I bought them for full-price last season!
J.Crew just launched their first-ever line of workout clothes (in partnership with New Balance). Shop the collection beginning on Tuesday, Oct. 11 — and find out which stores near you are participating in the launch party.
In case you missed it, the scalloped skirt from yesterday’s blog post is only $33 — and it comes in a sh*tload of colors, too!
- This is a refreshingly honest read from the founder of popular dating app, Hinge: Accordingly, only 18% of dating app users have found a successful relationship. (Though on the flip side, I know a lot of people who have met their BFs/GFs/spouses on dating apps. Hm…)
- In light of this weekend’s trip to Paris, here’s a few of my most popular travel-themed posts: How to pack the perfect carry-on and this must-bookmark packing checklist.
- Five things the Rachel Zoe team is doing to be healthier this October. (Love the idea of listening to a wellness podcast. Any recommendations?)
- Is anyone else following this Kim Kardashian news on an insane level? I’m not even ashamed: I NEED MORE INFORMATION. And, like, why haven’t we heard from the night watchman from her hotel/apartment? Is he selling his story or was he in on the job? Ugh. The show (KUWTK) hasn’t filmed since Kim’s robbery — and it’s on hold until further notice, too.
- My blush-colored faux leather jacket is too good not to share (again). It’s so gorgeous in-person — and on sale for $60! Shocking where it’s from, no?
- I bought a(nother) pair of Nike Juvenate sneakers to wear in Paris (in black). I have the white already; they’re so comfortable.
- Been wearing a new lip color this fall: ‘Damned’ by NARS. Perfectly magenta-hued!