I suppose I should have told you this earlier, but with Fashion Week and all of my friends deciding to get married at the same damn time (hi, guys!), I kind of forgot that this was happening myself…
At any rate, we’ve got another international trip on the horizon — in two weeks!
This time, we’re Europe-bound. We’re heading to Paris and Oslo in October!
Eeeek! It’s hard to say what I’m most excited for… I’ve never been — and neither have my jet-set cohorts, Bianca and Jessica. We don’t have much planned beyond exploring and coffee shop sitting, but in Paris especially, there will be wine-soaked picnics along the Champ de Mars and lots of Sancere sipping along the Seine. So, lots of booze. And shopping, I imagine.
And crepes. I’m told there will be lots of crepes!
Of course, with our trip being two weeks away, it’s time to shop, pin and plan. (If you have any suggestions, do let me know in the comments.)
That said, here’s a few pieces I’m buying and links I’m bookmarking to help up the ante on my Parisian profile:
- I need this gorgeous skirt. For Paris and in life. End of story.
- I came across Megan’s blog while Pinterest hunting — I’m hooked!
- I love Victoria’s favorite moments from her most recent trip to Paris (her third).
- I will never have a better reason to purchase this striped turtleneck, so.
- For a chic alternative to functional footwear, I’m picking up a pair of all-white Nike’s.
- Nearly all of my in-flight essentials are from Flight 001. They have everything!
- I hate bringing loads of make-up with me when I travel, so this compact is perfect.
- How tres chic would these wide-leg pants look with a cropped knit and wedge ankle booties?
- I’m a huge fan of Carin’s blog (and photography), so I’ve been scouring her site daily for inspo.
- TGIPayday! Just bought this striped shirt. It’s perfectly Paris — and you can’t beat that sale price.
- One of the most popular posts (ever!) on c+c is my packing guide from a trip to Asia. As a result, I’ll do a similar piece for how I’m planning to pack for Paris (in a carry on, sûrement)!
- My friend Natalie lived in Paris for a few months — it’s fun to browse her archives.
Bisous, my friends! Happy Friday. Hope you’re gearing up to have a great weekend. Would love any and all Paris recommendation that you might have!