Guys, I’m certain that I’m in denial.
It’s winter, Hallie. Time to accept it.
On a similar note: Holiday wish lists — already? Wow. Seems like summer was yesterday. I don’t want to freak you out, but Christmas is exactly five weeks from today!
Let me tell you:
I’ve been dating the Internet these past few weeks.
I always am, essentially, but this month in particular we’ve been really hot-and-heavy… Which can only mean one thing: Gift Guide season.
I’ve been endlessly scrolling and researching, looking high-and-low for lots of gift ideas for everyone on your (our) list(s). Mom? Yep. Your boss? Check. That weird Secret Santa situation happening at the office? You know it.
Starting today and over the next few weeks, you can expect curated gift ideas for everyone on your list this season. (If you have suggestions, feel free to tweet me or tell me in the comments below.) But don’t worry — Gift Guides won’t replace the daily content I have to share these next few weeks; they’ll just supplement it.
To officially kick things off (in the wake of yesterday’s City Style-inspired Guide), I wanted to start by sharing the items that I continue to buy and gift every year.
The best part? Everything on this list (except No. 6) is less than $50.
Here’s the gifts I love to give:
- Monogram mugs: These are perfect for literally anyone on your list — and the price is right.
- World map necklace: For travel companions and those on your list with a severe case of wanderlust.
- Jonathan Adler 2015 planner: Who doesn’t love paper products? I have this planner and love it.
- Naked palette “The Essentials”: All of your eye make-up essentials in one, compact (affordable) case.
- Faux pine tree: A gift for the hostess — or your friend that lives in a studio apartment. [Raises hand.]
- Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer: Polaroid-style pictures in an instant.
- Street Level reversible tote: Oh yeah, you’ve seen it. I love to gift my favorite handbag!
- Coordinates pendant: A perfectly personalized gift.
- “More Issues Than Vogue” pouch: For your bestie!
- NYC cheese board: Manhattan. Cheese. Need I say more?
- Monogram wine stopper: I got my sisters these last year. They were a hit!
- City coasters: Vintage-style coasters of iconic city skylines.
- diptyque candle: These are my mom’s favorite — now that I’ve turned her on to them.
*Click below to browse & buy these gifts:
More gift guides, right this way: