Hello, hello from 34-degree New York City…
Seriously, though. Is it January?
At least it’s Friday. Here’s this week’s round of workday procrastination:
Peaks & Pits, April 24
Pit: I had to sit out this year’s rewardStyle conference in Dallas on the account of my schedule. (And, you know, paying rent and shit.) I love weekends in New York, but I do wish I was soaking up the desert sun with my girlfriends! Ah, well — next year.
Sales & Such
- All sale items are an extra 40% off at Ann Taylor.
- And everything at J.Crew is 30% off (online and in stores).
- Shopbop has all of the nude shoes one could want for spring.
- Yes. This Madewell dress is what warm-weather dreams are made of.
- This is by far the cutest beach (or farmer’s market) tote. And it’s eco-friendly!
- Just got these cute flats for summer. With that price tag, I may snag another color.
- Every item in Free People’s new lingerie line is under $100. This pretty piece is my favorite.
- A near-identical version of my favorite zipper-back pencil skirt is on sale at Macy’s.
- Have you seen supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio’s collection for BaubleBar? This adorable bracelet set sold out immediately, but is finally back in stock.
Links I loved
- Who wants to do this 30 day plank challenge with me?
- ICYMI: Kind Bars aren’t as healthy as you think they are.
- I’m so inspired by this Boston Marathon finisher. Pass the tissues!
- I love Daily Burn’s interview with Misty Copeland. Major girl crush.
- Linked up with some awesome bloggers on ways to achieve balance in blogging this week.
A hilarious, helpful guide on getting your body ready for kaftan season.
But seriously: Come take a SoulCycle class with me this weekend! All levels welcome.
If this company has its way, the airplane middle seat may not be so bad anymore.
Trending on c+c
- Bookmark this: How to pack the perfect carry-on
- The pretty pink foam-like fabric I can’t stop wearing
A blogger’s guide to mastering (and multi-tasking on) social media
Lastly, I’m speaking at a lifestyle workshop next Saturday, May 2 in NYC. It’s an event that combines everything from fashion to food, baking, crafting, beauty, and more. There will be speakers (moi!), refreshments, cocktails, a photobooth, demos, giveaways and a gift bag to take home.