Short but sweet from me today, guys, as I’m sitting on the floor of my boxed up apartment awaiting the arrival of my movers.
I’ll be in New York for another few days, but all of my stuff is shipping out today.
Here’s this week’s link round-up. Got any good reads you’d like to share?
Shopping & Such
- The perfect summer scarf.
- 30% off J.Crew this weekend — use code DAYFIVE.
- I’m so in love with this striped skirt (and it’s 60% off).
- Here’s the carry-on suitcase I’ll be living out of over the two weeks.
- Not just for dudes: How cool is this small square tote by Jack Spade?
Links I Loved
- Last chance to take SoulCycle class with me in New York! Book a bike here.
- Eight NYC rooftops for your summer (drinking) bucket list).
- Tips on how to create more compelling visual content.
- Fellow bloggers Jen and Alex recapped their first SoulCycle experience.
- J.K. Rowling revealed four things we never knew about the Harry Potter series.
- Yum! Here’s how to make ice cream with just one ingredient.
Trending on c+c
- A festive ensemble for the Fourth of July.
- The tutorial is finally up! How I curl my hair everyday.
- Bookmark it! Here’s your summer guide to New York City.