Happy (Halloween) weekend, friends!
If you’re local to Chicago, I’ve got two updates for you: The first, book a bike in my 5 p.m. SoulCycle class on Saturday — and bring a friend to ride for free! (A friend who will that’ll split the cost of a class with you, ideally. Know what I’m sayin’?)
Secondly, I’m speaking/delivering the keynote speech at Go Blog Social on Saturday morning. Wahoo! It’s all about “How to Find Your Passion.” Tickets are available here (until they sell out); if you can’t make it, I’ll be snapchatting (username: ‘coralsncognacs’) and tweeting from the conference all morning. For those who aren’t in town/who can’t make it, did you want me to recap my speech on the blog next week?
This should be fun… Remember what happened last time I spoke in front of a big group of people?
Here are this week’s links:
Sales & Such
- My favorite fedora.
- Just re-stocked on my fave fall candle.
- I absolutely need this sleeveless belted coat.
- These New Balance x J.Crew sneakers are actually perfect.
- Currently coveting: Target’s entire Nate Berkus home collection.
- Have you tried the Makeup Eraser towel? Seriously, this thing is MAGIC!
- This oversized check dress would look so cute with a cropped blazer.
- Lots of people have recommended Kiehls creamy eye treatment (with avocado) to me. Anyone tried it?
- The most gorgeous eyeshadow quad from Tom Ford. It’s normal to collect things like this, right?
- Added another NARS Satin Lip Pencil to my rotation (Hyde Park, Palais Royale, Luxembourg).
- I’ve been wearing a new fragrance lately (Chloe Eau de Parfum) and SO many people ask me where it’s from. It comes in a smaller, carry-around size if you want to test-drive it first.
Links I loved
- THIS. Read this if you’ve ever doubted yourself, your career, your life, etc. Amazing.
- Can’t stop listening to this Adele remix.
- Five last-minute Halloween costumes from your closet.
- Do these regularly: The best hip stretches to relieve tightness.
- Lady Gaga and the life of passion — I really enjoyed this one.
- An insightful read about the expenses of being a fashion blogger.
- Some meal prep inspiration from the healthiest people on Instagram.
- Here are three reasons that short workouts are better than long ones. (Yaaas!)
- I relate a lot to Franish’s thoughts on being “average sized” in a non-average world.
Trending on c+c
- Video: Last-minute Halloween costume ideas using your LBD.
- Advice from a fitness instructor: Where to buy your workout clothing.
- How to pack the perfect carry-on suitcase. (Holiday travel is right around the corner!)