Friday, guys. We made it!
Let’s get to it:
Peaks & Pits
Peak: Finally got my hair did at Civello Salon on North Avenue (in Chicago) this week — it was much needed! If you’re in the area, book your appointment using the code “HALLIE25” for $25 off your first visit. Amazing! Check out their prices and such here. Feel free to reach out to me with questions.
Pit: Not much progress made on the unpacking front, but hey — being busy isn’t a bad thing. Oh, also — it snowed in Chicago on two separate occasions this week. Come on!
Sales & Such
- My favorite “going out shoes” are on sale… I have two pairs!
- Bought this striped dress during Shopbop’s sale this week.
- Too soon in the season to shop for a beach-worthy straw tote bag?
- I stalked the shit out of this pink skirt ’til my size came back in stock.
- This perforated backpack is the stuff that gym bag dreams are made of.
- FYI, travelers: Nordstrom is price-matching all TUMI luggage — which means everything is 25% off!
- I’ve been shopping around for a slim card case to toss in my clutches… This Tory Burch version is cute, but here’s an identical version for $35.
*Shop this week’s links:
Links I Loved
- Here’s how to get yourself out of a rut.
- The do’s and don’ts of traveling alone. Great read, Grace!
- Co-sign: 25 things about life I wish I’d known 10 years ago.
- Inspiration abound: How to style your white sneakers this spring.
- SoulCycle Instructors Tell All… A great read/some insight into my day-to-day.
- How one woman lost more than 70 pounds setting small goals. So inspiring!
Ask me anything
“Do you do do quarterly taxes for your blog or just annually? Is there a difference?”
I do them annually, but I try to keep track of expenses, receipts and the like on an ongoing, monthly basis. That way come tax season my life isn’t a total shitshow… This post will provide some additional insight on how I manage my money.
Trending on c+c this week
- How to pack the perfect carry-on bag.
- Here’s my advice on how to live an inspired life.
- The shoes I wear every single weekend — that are on sale, too!