Happy holiday weekend, my friends. Woo hoo! Lots of Labor Day sales and such to share this week…
Peaks & Pits
Pit: Everyone I know is getting sick this week… Vitamins, guys. Pound ’em!
Peak: Jess’s birthday was Wednesday, so we spent a few evenings offline this week and had dinner (and drinks, duh) with friends. So refreshing to not come home and stare at a computer screen you know?
Here are this week’s links:
- Extra 20% off sale items at Kate Spade this weekend (with code DOTTY) — including the snail coin purse and pineapple slides, OMG!
- … Ann Taylor is offering an extra 50% off all sale items, too
- Planning to rock these Nike’s at a weekend-long music festival — and hey, whattya know: On sale! They’re so comfortable (but FYI, go UP a half size).
- This is the eyeliner I wear when I work out (if I wear eyeliner) — it’s seriously sweat-proof. I’ve been getting a lot of questions about it!
- The zebra-patterned rug I have in my bedroom is an extra 20% off right now… I highly recommend it, the colors are beautiful!
- For some reason, I’ve grown a green thumb in the last month… This House Plants 101 guide is super helpful for any other plant newbs out there.
- The benefits of dry skin brushing — does anyone do this? I think I need to start. (Mental note to be better about moisturizing in general, too. Shit.)
- The question we all wonder about, answered: Is it better to eat before or after you go to the gym?
- This popular beauty vlogger’s husband shares what it’s like to be married to an Internet celeb.